Been having some technical issues recently. I was getting an error message so I had to use FTP to delete Jetpack and then reinstall it so that I could get my site stats back. Everything seems to be in working order now.

Progress on the upcoming chapters is coming along slowly but smoothly. I’ve got just a few pages of Chapter 05 left to pencil, then I can move on to inking and colouring. My script for Chapter 06 is in need of some fine-tuning before I move on to thumbnailing. I need to get some damn beta readers.

As for the site, Wyrmaou has been added to the Kreature Archive, and I’ve uploaded some art to the main gallery.